Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pen Pals


Dear M,

I miss you. Have fun at Sesame Street. I made a new train track. You can come over to my house and see it. I went to the water mine. I had fun on the zipline mine slide, the lazy river, the house slide and the desert fountain. There was two bridges and I went on the rail slide.

Pennsylvania is fun, right? Was J having fun?

At the water mine, I got lost. I was farther from my mom and I waited but she did not come. I was at the end of the lazy river where you start. I went to look for her. I went to see where my mom was but it was too late. The mine blocks me so I looked all around the water mine. But I can not find her. I was in the water. I saw my mom. I was far. I saw her past the log slide. I tried to run in the water but the water made me slow. I was at the end and then I found her.

Thank you for the car stickers. My cousin N saw "Cars 2" too, just like us.

Pennsylvania is a good state, is it?

Love,

Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment