Thursday, July 7, 2011

Having Fun With Seasons: Winter Story

One day, it was the last day of november. Asher was taking a nap. He slept till it got dark. It was morning. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" said Zoonie, screaming from the intercom. Asher woke up. He talked to the intercom. "What's all that screaming?" he yelled. "That was Zoonie," said Anyia. Asher looked out the window. snow was everywhere! He crawled though the blankets, he climbed down the ladder, he dressed himself, he ran to the closet. He grabbed his sled. He ran upstairs, told his mom, then ran outside. He saw Aniya. "I brought my skiis." We went to the playground. I tryed to ski down the slide but i knocked someone's snowman down. Then my mom came and took me to a sleepover, a snowy one with Jackson. When we where there we sledded down a high hill. Jackson went. He was scared. His mom was worried. Asher saw it was going to the biulding. He pushed his sled very hard and jumped on and went down the hill and grabbed Jackson. The sled went and bumped. They went inside. Jackson had a train table. We played on it. We went to pump it up. It was different. I went on the polar bear slide that someone pushed me. I jumped. I was scared. Jackson kicked a snowman block. Asher fell on it. He was saved. Then they played and played. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment