Tuesday, July 15, 2014

STAMPY IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is something i love besides my family and the video games and other stuff. 


Stampy


He is awesome and the best. In fact, Stampy is basically my TV show.
You see, I don't watch TV or have a favorite TV show or anything but Stampy is a youtube channel. 

Stampy plays all different kinds of games. Like he mostly plays minecraft, and he just started playing Mario kart 8 a month ago and yeah, he is awesome. 
I always watch his minecraft videos he posts every wednesday and saturday so I always look forward to that, or sometimes he does hunger games. And usually he gives tours of other peoples worlds. 

I missed when he played Mario kart 8 because he ended two days ago. Well, he said he would do races with his friends soon. Its just that I miss when he went through the whole Grand Prix on all the cups except mushroom and flower cup. When he did the star cup, he played baby Mario. Then in the special cup he played baby peach. when he did the shell cup, he played baby Mario. When he did the leaf cup, he played himself (what I mean about that is you can create your own person so he created one), and when he did the lightning cup, he was Yoshi, who is one of my favorite Mario characters (I also like Mario and Luigi). When he did the lightning cup, he was on the final stretch in 3rd place on the last lap when everyone got shrunk by lightning (If you're last place, you can do that if you have an item box) and he was small. Then, the person behind him grew back to normal before him and- SQUASH! The person behind him ran over him and Stampy got 4th place. Something similar happened when I was at Wallowa lake. They have a go cart track there and I got to go on there.
I got to ride by myself so I got really freaked out when I was on the road. After a few laps, I got the hang of it. Finally, on the last lap, the guy who owns the go cart track told me to hit the brakes so I looked down to see my breaks and- CRASH! I ran into my mom and got 3rd place if you were treating this like a race. See? just like what happened with Stampy. Except mom didn't call me a massive meanie like Stampy did to shy guy (he was the one who ran over Stampy and took 3rd place).

Stampy has a awesome world in Minecraft. Theres hundreds of places including:

Theater
Farm
Googlies trap
Rocket
Hot air balloon
Doghouse
Sandwich bar
Bakery
Flower shop
Clothes shop
Pet shop
Toy shop
Fruit stand
Milk bar
Post office
Spa
Hospital
Fire station
Lighthouse
Funland

Stampys routine he does every starting of every video is he eats breakfast (which is always cake!!!),
Plays some sort of game from his balcony, adds someone to his love garden, picks a dog to come along, and builds whatever he builds. Or, he has a lazy day and plays games at his awesome theme park called Stampys funland. Or he gets distracted. And what I mean by that is theres a evil guy named Hit-the-target (which sounds like a little rubbish name if you ask me) who tries to make an evil dog army with stampys dogs and take over the world. But stampy always makes him go away but he has never defeated him before. First time he attacked was when he built a castle and tried to get Stampy. Second time he attacked was when Stampy had a nightmare about him. Third time he attacked was when he stole stampys dogs and put them in cages but Stampy freed them all. Fourth time he attacked was amazing. They had a battle on their ships. But Stampy made him walk the plank. 
Fifth time he attacked was when he kidnapped Stampys cat! but Stampy was riding his submarine and found Hit-the-targets lair. Stampy had fell into a cake trap and into a cage where Stampys cat was. 
And the Sixth time he attacked was when he cloned himself and had a whole bunch of hit-the-targets fighting Stampy. That was also when Stampy almost killed hit-the-target but that was a clone he killed. 


If you wanna know more, go to google.com and search Stampylonghead and click on the result that says: Stampylonghead youtube. He's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment