Friday, July 25, 2014

SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS!!!

I really like sports but I'm good at some of them. Others I may be okay at and some I've never played before.

My favorite sport of all is soccer. I'm awesome at it and I watched some of the world cup (Germany won). I took soccer practice for 4 years and got a lot of practice and thats how I got good at it. I could beat my dad at it and my mom too. I'm good at all the positions but goalie. I'm pretty bad at goalie because it could be boring or the ball could come zooming at you and- right in the stomach. I don't really like being goalie.

I also like golf but only putt putt. I'm okay at it but its always very fun. Theres obstacles in the way which makes it fun. I've been golfing a few times. I think my first time was when I was in first grade at North Carolina. It was cool. I rememeber there was a little mountain and a cave. Once I had to get my ball over a stream of water pouring down a waterfall and I shot too weak. But my dad saved it before it entered the waterfall. The second time I golfed was at Philadelphia. It was cool. I went with my dad and had lots of fun. One hole I had to get it over a bridge and another hole I had to get it up to a little museum. I was stuck on that one. The last one was getting it through the liberty bell. Well, of course because we were in Philadelphia. The third time I golfed was in Utah. When I moved from Virginia to Washington, I stopped at my cousins house and found a golf course. It was supposed to be a haunted house theme. I remember there was a haunted castle and a haunted house and the last hole was a statue of a mummy. And the fourth time I golfed was at Wallowa Lake. They had lots of rocks and lumps in the golf course. The last one was crazy. It was when you get the ball in the hole, it makes a weird sound.

I like bowling too but I don't do that very much.

I'm okay at basketball and i've never done baseball or football. I'm still practicing Archery.


ENOUGH SAID. I'M GOING TO BED. ZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment