Monday, January 30, 2012

Christmas and California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one day my whole family went to the airport we got signed and went in a line and took our shoes off and went to the train . then we walked upstairs and i was in a big place we waited for are plane . while i waited i red magic treehouse then we went in the plane. then i got in my seat that two ladys sat next to me. we took off . we waited so long that i saw california we landed then i walked that i saw someone hold a sign that said WELCOME ASHER AND NOE it was my abuelos we walked past the taxi's and got to my abuelos car. We got to abuelos house i said hi to everybody then i saw a whole christmas village then i ate pancakes.



then i played with the vilige then i toke a shower and went to bed. here is me and my abuelo watching three stooges.



here i am at disneyland. it was fun.


here is santa and me. i asked him for Cars 2 stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment